Friday, November 11, 2011

For Better "I didnt sign up for " For Worse


Immediately what comes to mind when you see this, is marriage vows, which is absolutely right!! When I see the worse part my immediate thinking goes to “ Hey guess what, I didn’t sign up for this” Sad thing is yes I did.
I figured that the worse came later on in life not in the beginning, I seen it as everyone has a honeymoon period, But just wait why not the people that I know? Or is it just me? I think about this all the time, I now call it the Kim Kardashian because that’s exactly what you do , do when you aren’t happy and don’t have the strength to work it out. Who in their right mind wants to stick it out for the worse when you just keep getting worse on top of worse , on top of worse, drizzled in worse, with worse sprinkles on top , and the worst cherry in the world to top it off!!! Oh wait don’t forget your side of Worse ice cream. No one! Then you never stop to think well what is making this so worse? How can I make it better? Then you think when was it better? And How long has it been this Worse? All these questions begin to formulate in your head. Then you start to believe that it can’t get no better and this is the worse it’s ever been, so how much worse can it get before you lose yourself.

NOW STOP…..Think about this….

Most married couples who divorce are couples are in the midst of the sickness, poorer, and worse. The truth is that you signed up for whatever your marriage has thrown at you. The good, the bad, the ugly. The truth is that while you may be in a state of sickness, poorer, and worse right now it won’t always be that way. Truth is that you can do the work and make the effort to get your marriage back to a state of health, richer and better. If you choose to.
So, no matter what you are going through in your marriage today remember You did sign up for this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment